At West Lindsey District Council we have a dedicated environment officer who deals with tree and hedge matters.
On these pages you can find information on the following:
- The Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) page includes all information related to TPOs including what they are and their implications, who decides they should go on and how, procedures to carry out work, how to find out if a tree is protected and people to contact.
- The trees in conservation areas pages include all information relating to what trees are protected in a conservation area, what you must do if you wish to carry out work and how to find out if a tree is in a conservation area.
- The trees and planning permission pages explain how trees are considered if a planning application threatens them, what can be done and the processes involved.
- The high hedges page covers all information relating to high hedges legislation - when you can complain, what to do, what action can be taken against a high hedge and much more.
- You can access application forms and guidance note to carry out work on a protected tree from the applications, guidance and survey information page.
- See all the current tree applications.