I wish to report a change of address for Council Tax

If you have a change in your address to tell us please complete the change of address form. This applies to new residents and anyone moving within the West Lindsey area. Please note, that if you are moving within West Lindsey you will need your current council tax account reference number to complete this form.

button | Change of address form
text | change of household/address - landlord

If you are a landlord wishing to advise of a change of tenancy, please complete the change of tenant form.

button | Change of tenant form