Partner agents, architects and house builders
All our partners have entered into the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Partnership Scheme. Through this arrangement, we provide the plan checking service for approval of applications for work being carried out anywhere in England. The local authority Building Control team in your area will provide the site inspections for your project.
Agents, architects and house builders interested in knowing more about this Partnership Scheme should email email@example.com or can register at LABC Partnership Scheme.
Companies registered with West Lindsey in the scheme
|Bradshaw Building Services||01652 655368||
|Build Design Ltd||01507 522277||07745 943703
|Dave Bickley Building Design Services||01427 629189||07530056841
|Flynn Architecture||01673 818929||
|Gelder Group||01427 788837||
|Gusto Construction||01636 894900||
|J K Planning and Design Service||01302 830436||07809114622
|Kate Kelly Architects||01472 851732||
|Obam Stairlifts Limited||01427 787532||
|Taylor Lindsey Homes||01522 512200||
Benefits of this scheme include:
- Helping to simplify and speed up the building process generating substantial savings in time and money
- A dedicated professional building control surveyor from the preferred local authority becomes part of the design team to offer advice on all projects no matter where they are in the country
- The design team approach ensures that any issues can be resolved early in the design process and will eliminate the need for expensive corrections later in the construction phase
- The single point of contact provided through this scheme results in a consistent approach to plan appraisal
- Any local conditions, site-specific information and necessary consultations are investigated on behalf of the client
- Site inspections will be carried out by your Local Authority Building Control Office benefiting from local knowledge and contacts
- In summary, the client benefits from a single point of contact, consistent approach, improved pre-application service and still benefits from local knowledge, excellent liaison with other services such as Fire, Police and Environmental Health
The council do not recommend nor endorse any individuals, organisations or businesses for any specialism. These partners are registered with West Lindsey through the LABC Partnership Scheme and work closely with our Building Control Service. The council do not hold a preferred contractors or suppliers list either.