Apply for building regulations

Small domestic works (e.g. home extension)

Larger householder projects and commercial works

Retrospective works

Advance notice of demolition works

text | Apply for building regulations 1

Apply online using the Planning Portal

Registration is easy and you can complete your application form, buy site location plans and upload supporting documents. To apply please visit Planning Portal's Building Control page.


For schemes 3 years or more there is a new charge, this is for the re-activation/inspection of a dormant Building Regulations application where a Completion Certificate has not been issued or there has been no significant progress with the work in the previous 3 years.

contact | Building Control
Building Control

West Lindsey District Council
Guildhall, Marshall's Yard
DN21 2NA
United Kingdom