Duty to Refer - Homelessness
The "duty to refer" applies to designated public bodies with effect from 1 October 2018.
Lincolnshire has pioneered a countywide solution based on the ALERT portal to enable public bodies as well as our existing referral partners to be able to refer relevant cases to the local authority. This may only be done with the applicant's consent.
In the event that you are unable to access the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must be provided:
- Name, organisation and contact details of the referring agency
- Name and contact details of the client
- Brief details of the current situation
- Outline of current housing position
- Future housing requirements outlined by client