Complain about a premises licensing issue

To make a complaint about a licensed or unlicensed premises please contact us using the details below.

It could be that you wish to complain about a premises providing licensable activities, for example:

  • If you have visited a venue providing licensable activities and you are concerned that some aspect of the operation is not being properly managed.
  • If the noise from a licensed premises is troubling you.
  • If you are having recurring problems with customers from licensed premises who are causing trouble or disturbances (please note that you should contact your local police station first).

You may also wish to complain about a premises that is not licensed but is providing licensing activities, for example:

  • If you believe that a premises operating licensing activities may not hold a license to provide those activities.



West Lindsey District Council
Guildhall, Marshall's Yard
DN21 2NA