Thank you for your interest In bringing your production to Trinity Arts Centre, Gainsborough. We receive a lot of enquiries from producers, promoters and theatre companies wanting to bring their work to our stage, and we encourage you to follow the guidance on this page to ensure your proposal meets our requirements to be considered for our future programme.
The Trinity Arts Centre in Gainsborough aims to be a thriving cultural hub within West Lindsey with an ambition to become a centre of excellence for artistic programming, community engagement, artist development and customer experience. It serves as a cultural campus for those wishing to be enriched by the transformative nature of the performing arts, as well as offering entertainments from across the commercial and subsidised sectors, brining household names to Gainsborough.
Trinity Arts Centre is a professional theatre and picturehouse which is here to serve its local and surrounding community. A place that exists for its people, and where creativity is cultivated.
- To forge strong and meaningful relationships with all who engage with the venue, to develop exciting customer journey’s, unique and unparalleled experiences and sustain meaningful engagement across all areas of our operation.
- To present an exciting, balanced and accessible programme of entertainments that inspires joy, conversation and debate and where commercial activities help to sustain charitable and educationally focussed activities.
- To place learning at the heart of everything we do and provide a multitude of opportunities and experiences for users of all ages and backgrounds.
Submitting Your Proposal
When submitting your proposal for consideration by us, please make sure you include as much information as possible to help us with our decision, including (but not limited to):
- Show Synopsis and marketing copy
- Details of any confirmed cast and creatives involved
- Production imagery, videos and marketing examples
- Technical information
- Preferred tour dates
Proposals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we usually programme two to three seasons in advance. Please make sure your production is suitable for our venue. Our venue specifications can be found on our Venue Hire page.
If we consider your work appropriate for our programme, we will contact you to discuss potential dates and financial deal. Once our programme is confirmed, we will contact you to confirm if you have been successful and finalise the dates, deal and issue a contract.