image | Fishing
Photograph of a man fishing. He is sat down, relaxed, next to Caistor Lake with his rod already cast.
text | Fishing 01

Anyone aged 12 years and over who fishes for salmon, trout, freshwater fish or eels in England and Wales must have an Environment Agency Rod Fishing Licence.

Rod licences can be purchased from online or in person from Post Office in England and Wales.

There are a number of fishing lakes in the area and offer a chance to relax and unwind. Find fishing lakes at: