The West Lindsey Building Control team has a wealth of experience in construction and is proud to offer an Air Testing Service alongside existing building control plan checking and inspection service.
Our team are on hand to give guidance on good practice and common failures in air testing ensuring the dwelling achieves the minimum air leakage rate and passes first time.
Our test engineers are registered with the Air Tightness Testing & Measurement as defined in Approved Document L1A of the Building Regulations.
If you decide not to use our services, please check that the tester is registered with ATTMA to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
Air tightness testing to new dwellings and small commercial buildings (Air tightness tester able to test dwellings and non-dwellings up to 4000m³ gross envelope volume):
- reliable local service at competitive prices
- full detailed and illustrated test report
- air leakage identification
- ATTMA certified tester and calibrated equipment
- pre-completion testing, visual inspections and advice available
- results given immediately after test
In order to provide the most competitive quote we estimate each development separately. We can provide discounted rates for combined air testing, for example to test more than one dwelling a day.
Contact us at email@example.com