The West Lindsey Building Control team are no longer undertaking general site visits and building regulations inspections.
If you have a project that is at a stage where a site inspection would be required then please contact the Building Control team via phone (01427 676672) or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org), we are all still working all be it remotely and whilst practising social distancing.
Dangerous structural reports will be dealt with appropriately dependent on risk.
Our Building Control team delivers an efficient, cost effective service including pre-application advice, plan checking service and site inspections. We can provide you and your builder with support and guidance and by using us you will benefit from:
- Free pre-submission advice
- Flexibility with same day inspections, undertaking the statutory and relevant inspections to suit the needs of your project
- Competitive fees and discounts for repetitive construction (as we don't publish our fees online, you may find if you search for fees you will see old versions of fees that have been approved by committee - please contact us for the current competitive quotation).
- Our extensive knowledge of local conditions and historical records
- Our in-depth guidance from project inception to completion resulting in safe, compliant building
- See our brochure
Homeowner information, frequently asked questions and our guide to buying and selling property.
Working exclusively with Local Authority Building Control (LABC), Renovating your home guide provides a unique source of information to keep homeowners up to date with Building Regulations and planning issues.
Housing Developer and Builder information
The difference between Planning and Building Control
You can view additional information and guidance using the governments planning portal.
For a quote, or pre application advice please email email@example.com
You can request site inspections through your phone.
You can request a copy of a Completion Certificate or Approval Notice online.
Notice of Building Control Fee changes (April 2019).
If you think a building or structure to be an immediate danger, please contact us using our emergency contact details, or you can report a dangerous structure online.