As of today's date West Lindsey District Council does not have any sites determined as Contaminated Land. This register will be updated as and when any sites are determined as such. To view the register, click the link below.
There have not been any notices issued with regards to contaminated land. This register will be updated as and when any notices are issued.
For further information or clarification regarding this Public Register, you will need to submit a Freedom of Information Act 2000 request.
For information regarding specific sites or locations within West Lindsey, you will need to submit an Environmental Information Regulation 2004 request.
Charging for Environmental Information Regulation requests
Under The Environmental Information Regulations 2004, Part 2 Regulation 8(1) for certain requests we are allowed to request that a minimum charge of £78.00* is paid for providing the information requested. Advance payment is required and the information will be provided no later than 20 days after payment.
Each request will be assessed to see if the information requested reaches the chargeable threshold which will be based upon the time taken to locate, retrieve, extract and summarise the information required. This charge also covers any disbursement costs.
If after 60 days no payment is received the request will closed.
*Charge amount valid from 01 April 2021 until 31 March 2022
West Lindsey District Council is required under Section 78R(1) of Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, to maintain a public register for sites determined as contaminated land, this register will contain the following particulars:
- Remediation notices served by that authority
- Appeals against any such remediation notices
- Issued remediation statements or remediation declarations
- Appeals against charging notices served by that authority
- Notices concerning the designation of land as a special site or notices terminating the designation of such land
- Notifications given to that authority regarding claims on what has been done by way of remediation
- Convictions for the offence of failure to comply with a remediation notice
- Any such other matters relating to contaminated land as may be prescribed