In choosing to work for West Lindsey District Council you will join an organisation striving to provide employees with a positive employment experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, regular employee reviews, strong and supportive leadership, open communication and a commitment to employee professional development.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
Pay and benefits:
- A minimum of 23 days annual leave
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Travel allowance
- Car user allowance (where applicable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relocation policy (where applicable)
- The payment of professional fees (if applicable)
- Pension scheme
- Employee counselling and support
- Occupational health service