Your views are important to us.
We work to know and understand our customers so we can get things right and make sure services work for you. It is important to us that we listen and act on what we are told. We want to ensure what we do is led by you.
The work we do in this area is shown below:
- Running a West Lindsey Citizens’ Panel which is made up of just over 1,000 residents spread across the district. The Panel takes part in surveys, focus groups and other consultation activities and the council uses the results to improve our services and for policy development
- Carrying out surveys and focus groups to find out what local residents think of the council and its services
- Asking questions, in the form of electronic Polls, on the website to gauge interest and general opinion
- Consultation with residents, voluntary groups, local businesses and other public sector authorities to support service improvement and policy development
- Analysis of census data
- Collating statistical data about the district
Downloads Consultation strategy 2008