We are committed to listening to you and acting upon what we hear.
Getting your feedback is very important to us, be it a just a comment, a compliment or a complaint.
We will use your views to look at our services and see how we can continue to build on the good aspects and how we can improve those you feel are not as good as they could be.
A quick way to give us your views is to use the link below to tell us what you think online.
Alternatively you can contact us at our offices.
If contact details are left we will always give you feedback.
If you have requested a service and are not satisfied with the way your request has been dealt with, then please progress to submitting a complaint via the link below or refer to the attached Customer Experience Policy.
Please note that West Lindsey District Council is not responsible for highway matters (including roadworks, speed restrictions, pot holes and traffic management) any queries or complaints in relation to these matters should be directed to Lincolnshire County Council.
Please note that this process does not cover the following:-
- A request for a service to be delivered.
- Complaints about other customers.
- Processes where we have to work according to legislation or specific policies.
- Any matter where there is a process to make an appeal, unless you have made an appeal and are unhappy with the way the appeal has been handled.
- Complaints regarding the following: Councillors, Freedom of information Requests and Subject Access Requests. Please write to: The Monitoring Officer, West Lindsey District Council, The Guildhall, Marshall's Yard, Gainsborough, DN21 2NA.