The brand new apartments at Chesleigh House offer a modern range of one and two bedroom homes to rent, for anyone over the age of 55.
There are 24 apartments in total, set in prime location, on North Marsh Road, Gainsborough, with shops and leisure facilities nearby, along with a communal lounge to be enjoyed.
Chesleigh House is due for completion in March 2020 and will be advertised on West Lindsey Home Choice.
- Use of common room and gardens without the responsibility of maintenance
- Level access showers for ease of use
- Centrally located with easy access to shops, doctors, dentists, the park and bus routes
- All apartments have their own front door but with the added security of the main building
- Apartment living can reduce anxiety and depression that is linked to social isolation and loneliness.
How the scheme works:
Once the properties are ready to be let, they will be advertised through West Lindsey Home Choice.
In order to make a ‘bid’ or express an interested you must be registered with West Lindsey Home Choice.
You can get registered now by visiting the West Lindsey Home choice website below
To register and see details of properties available visit: www.homechoice.west-lindsey.gov.uk