Date published: 27 November 2020
Grants are now available to support businesses in West Lindsey who have been severely affected by the restrictions of the second National lockdown but who have not been mandated to close.
The Open and Impacted Business Grant Scheme was launched today on Friday 27 November and if businesses are eligible they can receive between £500 and £2,100 depending on the size of the business.
To qualify for a grant, businesses must:
- have been severely affected by the national lockdown restrictions (5 November – 2 December 2020).
- must have remained open during the national level restrictions
- have been registered and be the liable business rate payer on 5 November 2020, or can evidence rent/lease or mortgage payments for business premises.
Leader of West Lindsey District Council, Cllr Owen Bierley said: “We know this is a difficult time for businesses and we are here to help where we can. Businesses may apply for this fund regardless of any other national or local COVID-19 grants or loans they have already received. Other support is available on our website.”
Businesses will need to provide information to demonstrate eligibility.
- Business Bank Statement
- Most Recent Business Rates Bill or Signed Lease/Mortgage Statement with details of annual cost
- Supporting statement evidencing how your business has been impacted
- Declaration, including compliance with State Aid rules.
Information relating to our Grant schemes will be published on our Coronavirus: Support for Businesses page
For the latest service disruptions visit our Coronavirus page