Date published: 12 June 2020
West Lindsey District Council has made the decision to a limited reopening of the WC facilities from Monday 15 June located at:
- Roseway Gainsborough – Unisex and Disabled
- John Street, Market Rasen – Unisex and Disabled
- North Street, Caistor – Unisex and Disabled
To minimise the risk to the public, only single occupancy cubicles will be available for use to avoid users gathering in communal areas.
The units will be open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm (including Bank Holidays) from Monday 15 June.
Additional cleaning regimes and frequencies will be in place, and users will be asked to adhere to the guidance on display with regards to social distancing and hygiene, both before and after using the facilities.
Units will be closed when cleaning is being carried out, and appropriate signage will be in place to notify users of this. We ask that users remain patient when cleaning is taking place, we will not tolerate abusive or offensive behaviour towards cleaning operatives.
The Council gratefully requests that the public follow guidance when using the toilet facilities by:
- Maintaining social distancing whilst queuing and using the toilet facilities.
- Washing your hands regularly - whilst the toilets are cleaned regularly, we advise visitors to observe recommended hygiene practices such not touching your face and to wash your hands regularly.
- Bringing your own hand sanitiser when out in public places.
For more information about hand hygiene, social distancing and other up to date guidance visit the Gov.uk website.