Date published: 07 May 2020
Two drop in clinics have been made available next week for businesses to discuss their challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sessions will take place on Monday 11 & Monday 18 May, 10am to 11am via a Zoom meeting link and will offer a great opportunity for you to discuss any burning questions for one hour with a panel of experienced advisers.
These sessions are FREE and are suitable for Lincolnshire businesses who:
- Want to know how best to survive and thrive in the current pandemic
- Are in an established business and are having growing pains
- Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want some feedback on how they might overcome them
- Have a specific idea and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business adviser, or
- Perhaps the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next.
For more information or to register follow the links below:
Monday 11 May - https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/events/event-details/?id=915&navigatedFromSearch=true
Monday 18 May - https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/events/event-details/?id=933&navigatedFromSearch=true
For more information about Business Lincolnshire, visit www.businesslincolnshire.com.
Businesses can also call the FREE COVID-19 Business Support Line on 01522 782189, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.