Organising a street party

If you are wanting to organise a street party for a local celebration find out what to do here.

If you are planning a street party you may need to:

  • Organise a road closure. This is a County Council service, however we have included a link through to the appropriate webpage on their site where you will find all the information you need. This link can be found in the “More Information” section below.
  • Check with us if you will need a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) or a premises licence for the day. We have included links to the information required on the pages below under “More Information” below.

If you have any questions about licences or anything else related to holding street parties (except for road closures) please feel free to contact the Licensing Department at and we will be happy to help.

If you have any questions about road closures please contact Lincolnshire County Council Highways department on 01522 782070 or check out the more information pages below.

More information


West Lindsey District Council
Guildhall, Marshall's Yard
DN21 2NA