Pub Watch is a scheme that helps to create a safe and enjoyable night time economy. Licensed premises are members of the scheme who prevent and detect crime through partnership working, shared communication and local intelligence. This includes preventing and detecting public order, criminal damage, anti-social behaviour, drug use and alcohol related incidents.
You can view a full list of members on the Gainsborough Pub Watch Member List. Any bans issued to individuals apply to all members on this list.
Benefits of Membership
- Regular contact and networking with other members
- Regular Pub Watch member meetings
- Printed Pub Watch ban lists with photos
- Pub Watch promotional items
- Option to have a digital 2-way radio for direct communication with members and CCTV
Pub Watch Member Meetings
Regular meetings take place every 1 to 2 months. At each meeting members will be able to:
- Receive direct updates from Police, CCTV and partners
- Share and receive intelligence from other members
- Receive printed Town Watch ban list with photos
Pub Watch Ban List
The Pub Watch scheme can issue bans to people that have committed crimes such as drugs offences or public disorder. A ban notice is issued to the individual by the Police. CCTV monitor for people on the ban list and will use the digital radios to provide advanced warning to members and work to prevent incidents of crime.
Digital Radio Communication
Members have to option to subscribe to a secure digital 2-way radio. The radio is a key tool to help protect your premises, stock, staff and customers. Using the radio members can communicate in real time with other members, our CCTV Control Centre and the Neighbourhood Policing Team.
Here are some of the features of our digital radio system:
- Operates 24/7 for direct contact with other members
- Secure digital network with clear voice quality
- Full maintenance of radio included in membership
- Emergency panic button
- Radio can form part of lone worker arrangements
Get a digital 2-way radio for under 50p a day:
- Retail stores and businesses - £168 per year (this is £14 per month)
- Pubs, clubs and night time venues - £144 per year (this is £12 per month)
- Community buildings and charities - £144 per year (this is £12 per month)
Radio subscription is paid annually by invoice, cheque, BACS, Direct Debit or cash.
For any queries about the Gainsborough Pub Watch scheme please contact:
For any queries about subscribing for a 2-way radio please contact:
Telephone: 01427 676676