Food and water — safety and hygiene

Cooling Tower notification

All premises where cooling towers and evaporative condensers are situated must register with the local authority.

Private water supplies

Regulations on private water supplies mean that we are required to carry out testing and risk assessments.

Food safety inspections

Our Environmental Health Officers carry out inspections of food businesses at regular intervals.