Problems paying Council Tax

If you are having problems paying your council tax it is important you contact us immediately so that we can try to help you.

We may be able to reschedule your payments or you may be entitled to help either by a reduction in the Council Tax or by Council Tax support which could reduce the amount of Council Tax you have to pay if you are on a low income. Council Tax support has replaced Council Tax benefit.

If you have any other debts you may be able to get help and advice from:

  • Citizens Advice - There are offices in Gainsborough and Lincoln - Telephone number: 08444 111 444
  • National Debtline - Telephone number: 0808 808 4000
  • Money Advice Service - Telephone number: 0300 500 5000
contact | Council Tax
Council Tax

West Lindsey District Council
Marshall’s Yard
DN21 2NA
United Kingdom