West Lindsey District Council is encouraging visit is to stop by and say hello at its marquee this year. The theme is ‘all things nature and wildlife’ and the Council will be celebrating some of the fantastic nature and walking / cycling routes within the district. The Council also has a few extra additions to the stand too including a very special owl visitor.
Chairman of West Lindsey District Council, Cllr Bunney, is looking forward to the Lincolnshire Show which is one of the best agricultural shows in the Country.
He said: “The Lincolnshire Show provides the opportunity for local residents and visitors to learn more about Lincolnshire farming and the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society. It also allows them to experience what local businesses and leisure activities have to offer.”
“I’m delighted that the Council will be attending once again. We have some exciting activities for the whole family to enjoy including: an arts and crafts area for children to colour in and decorate their own plant pots, traditional garden games with the chance to win some fantastic prizes, and even the chance to jump on board one of our waste lorries. We look forward to seeing you there.”
Wildline from Saxilby, who voluntarily care for sick and injured animals, will be joining us with their owl for attendees to meet. Samantha from Bardney Manor will also be on hand to chat through growing your own vegetables at home.
West Lindsey is proud to be home of the Lincolnshire Show. It is no surprise that local business have come together to donate a range of exciting prizes that will be up for grabs for visitors.
- A family ticket to Trinity Arts Centre’s Panto, Jack and the Beanstalk
- A family ticket to Rand Farm Park
- Two tickets to Rand Farm Park’s Scott Mills & Chris Stark Festival (18+ only).
- A month’s Gym membership to both West Lindsey leisure Centre and Market Rasen Leisure Centre
- £20 vouchers for Wild Pines
- £10 voucher to spend at the Cheese Shed at Cote Hill Farm
- A Family Admission Ticket to Market Rasen Racecourse for The Gardiner Hill Foundation Family Extravaganza Race Day (includes 2x Adult Tattersalls Admission with up to 6x Child admissions)
- Plus more!
The Lincolnshire Show is organised by the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society, a registered charity whose aims are to educate about food, farming and the countryside.
All profits from their events support their educational work, which engages with over 13,000 local children each year.
So why not come and say ‘Hi’ to us and take part in our exciting activities, as well as the chance to sit and listen to a Jack and The Beanstalk at set times throughout the days. Find us as Stand 10-27.
For more information about the Lincolnshire Show and to book tickets visit: https://lincolnshireshow.co.uk/