Exciting news as West Lindsey District Council’s Building Control welcomes another local design practice into the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) partnership scheme.
Mother Architects, based in Caistor, are the latest company to partner with West Lindsey Building Control and take advantage of everything that being a member of the LABC partnership family has to offer.
Sam Marriot, Managing Director of Mother Architects said:
“As a practice, we predominantly work within the West Lindsey area and have found the whole team to be reliable, engaged and most importantly proactive in their approach.
“This is both onsite and with pre-occupancy duties over the past 8 years. This carries right across the team, with Phil, never failing the answer the phone and giving advice, right across to Gloria issuing certification exactly when expected. We are excited to be working closer than ever with the Building Control team at West Lindsey to continue to deliver the high quality, architect designed housing that our area deserves.”
West Lindsey District Council’s Building Control Team Manager, Phil Westmorland is thrilled to welcome Mother Architects to the scheme. He said:
“The Partnership Scheme is an excellent way of strengthening bonds between local businesses and the national LABC network through the expertise of your local authority building control team.
“We have worked with Jo and Sam at Mother Architects for a number of years and I have always been impressed with their diligence and customer focused work ethos along with their imaginative design solutions. It is an absolute pleasure to formalise that working arrangement, and the entire team looks forward to helping them with their future projects.”
If you are interested in joining the partnership scheme and being a member of the LABC family, it can bring numerous benefits to your business including:
- a single point contact for all your building control work in England and Wales
- competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- electronic submissions and e-working
- the use of LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
- easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- in-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists