Housing related crime

Housing associations have a responsibility to deal with anti-social behaviour in their neighbourhoods.

It is likely that if a tenant experiences a crime or anti-social behaviour whilst in their home, or whilst in the vicinity of their home, the person committing the crime may be in breach of their Conditions of Tenancy. It may be possible to ensure that they do not repeat their actions, or potentially that they could be evicted.

A list of precautions to help you stay safe in your home is available to download.

If any person is a victim of crime, such as homophobic crime, racist crime, or general crime, they should contact the Police.

contact | Customer services
Customer services

West Lindsey District Council
Marshall's Yard
DN21 2NA
United Kingdom