Harassment help

Harassment is any form of unwanted and unwelcome behaviour, which may range from mildly unpleasant remarks to physical violence.

If the harassment relates to a service provided by West Lindsey District Council you should first contact that service direct.

If the harassment is of a sexual or racially related nature or is verbal or physical abuse you should contact the police.

You should also contact the police in cases of bullying whether at work, in society, at school or at home. More information on bullying is available in the useful links tab.

There are also some links to major organisations that can provide help and assistance as well as information on anti-social behaviour.