Request a waste service

Sign up to garden waste collections. Request new or replacement bins. Book a bulky, clinical or hazardous waste collection. Apply for an assisted collection.

If your request is for commercial premises please see commercial waste solutions.


Bulky waste

We provide a bulky waste collection service for household items such as washing machines or mattresses from domestic properties.

Sharp bin collection and clinical waste

Sharps collections are arranged by West Lindsey District Council and high risk clinical waste collections are arranged by Lincolnshire County Council. Your health care professional will know when a high risk clinical waste collection is needed.

Assisted bin collections

Help is available to households where the occupants are unable to place their bin at the property boundary.

Apply for a larger black bin

In order to qualify for a larger black (refuse) bin there must be at least 4 residents in your household and you must be recycling all you can.