We deliver an efficient, cost effective service from free pre-application advice, plan checking service and site inspections.
Find out if you need planning permission.
Get pre-development advice, apply for planning permission and access a visual guide.
View and comment on applications received, see decisions and how to appeal.
Planning documents and information that will help to shape the district of West Lindsey.
The Planning Enforcement section investigate situations where it is suspected that there is a breach of planning control or unauthorised development
Information on our historic and natural environment, including trees and hedges.
Information on the local land register and charges and how you can search it.
Information on street naming and numbering.
Information about the mapping service and how you can order their maps.
- Your community
- Council Tax and council bills
- Planning and building
- Refuse, recycling and your environment
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business Services
- Business Rates
- Economic Growth
- Food / Health and safety
- Planning for businesses
- Selling to the Council
- Gainsborough Growth Fund
Visitors / Leisure
- Arts and heritage
- Food and drink
- Getting here and around
- Sport and leisure
- Things to do
- What's on
- Where to stay
- Decision making and council meetings
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Contacts, facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Council news
- View all WLDC job vacancies
- Apply for jobs at WLDC
- Working for WLDC
- Register for email alerts
- Working for other Local Authorities
- Working for the County Council
- Jobs Centre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services