Ensuring buildings are designed and constructed in accordance with the Building Regulations.
Information on our historic and natural environment, including trees and hedges.
View and comment on applications received, see decisions and how to appeal.
The Planning Enforcement section investigate situations where it is suspected that there is a breach of planning control or unauthorised development
Get Pre Development Advice, apply for Planing Permission and visual guide to submitting a valid householder planning application.
Planning documents and information that will help to shape the district of West Lindsey.
Information on the local land register and charges and how you can search it.
Information on street naming and numbering.
Information about the mapping service and how you can order their maps.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax and Council Bills
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Planning and Building
- Refuse, Recycling and Your Environment
- Children, Education and Family Support
- Business Support
- Business Rates
- Economic Growth
- Food / Health and Safety
- Planning for Businesses
- Selling to the Council
Visitors / Leisure
- Arts and Heritage
- Food and Drink
- Getting Here and Around
- Sport and Leisure
- Things to Do
- What's On
- Where to Stay
- Decision Making and Council Meetings
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Contacts, Facts and Figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Council News
- View all WLDC Job Vacancies
- Apply for Jobs at WLDC
- Working for WLDC
- Register for Email Alerts
- Working for other Local Authorities
- Working for the County Council
- Jobs Centre Plus
- Follow Us
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Online Services